Apple cider vinegar can unclog a toilet just as well as white vinegar. When your toilet clogs use apple cider vinegar to unclog it as I guide below:
- Add one cup of vinegar and then wait for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Try flushing the toilet to confirm if the clog is still there.
- If the clog has not been dislodged, repeat the same process and try flushing again.
- A notorious clog would take a maximum of 5 tries to be dislodged.
- When repeating the process for the third, fourth, and fifth time, increase the waiting time by 30 minutes time.
- The longer the vinegar sits out in the toilet, the more the possibility of unclogging. This is only in situations of notorious clogs.
Didn't find a solution? we are here to help each other, you can ask here or search below.
Need a professional construction worker?
You are here