Cloud toilet paper uses bamboo as a raw material for making their toilet paper while Who Gives A Crap uses recycled material as a raw material to make their toilet paper. Apart from the difference in raw materials, the two toilet paper brands are similar in many ways e.g. design and texture of the toilet paper. I will take you through the similarities between the two brands then we can look at the differences later on.
Similarities Between Cloud Paper & Who Gives A Crap
- They are both eco-friendly toilet paper: The two both use raw materials that have little to no effect on the environment. Cloud paper makes its toilet paper while Who Gives A Crap makes its toilet paper from bamboo trees. Bamboo grows faster when cut down compared to other trees. Recycled paper leaves room for trees to grow. Before they become useless, they can be used over and over again.
- Means of delivery: Both use online platforms to deliver their product to the customers. They both offer free delivery services.
- They both have a soft texture: The two brands both make soft textured toilet paper. Soft toilet paper gets depleted quickly but it is still preferred by most people because it cannot hurt your backside when being used.
Differences Between Cloud Paper & Who Gives A Crap
- The two have different prices. The price of Cloud toilet paper is $34.99 per 12 rolls of toilet paper on average. The price of Who Gives A Crap toilet paper is $22 per 12 rolls of toilet paper on average.
- Who Gives A Crap makes its paper products mainly from recycled paper while Cloud Paper makes its products from only bamboo trees.
Didn't find a solution? we are here to help each other, you can ask here or search below.
Need a professional construction worker?
You are here