It is relatively expensive to buy a house in Florida compared to other states in the US. The cost of owning a house in Florida has been rising tremendously over the past years. At the moment, the price of owning a family home in Florida is at least $380k on average. This is a 12% increase in less than 5 years. What makes living in Florida expensive is the high rate at which the prices of house increase. There are also other factors that affect the price of a house in Florida.
Factors That Affect The Price Of A House In Florida
- House location. In Florida, houses that are in close proximity to business centers, main roads, and other social amenities are more expensive compared to other houses. The demand for these houses is very high which makes it hard for the prices to go low.
- Size of the house. The larger the size of the house, the more expensive the house. Large houses use more material and also have a high demand.
- House design. Houses with complex designs are more expensive compared to houses with moderate or simple designs. A high-end designed house will have expensive materials like marble floors or mahogany floors. These houses also come with swimming pools, a front yard, and a backyard.
- Neighborhood security. A highly secure neighborhood will sell its houses at relatively low prices compared to neighborhoods with a high crime rate.
- House package. There are different house packages for the owner to choose from. House packages that include furniture is more expensive compared to packages that you will have to furnish an empty house.
- State of the house. New houses are more expensive compared to old houses.
Didn't find a solution? we are here to help each other, you can ask here or search below.
Need a professional construction worker?
You are here