Unclogging a toilet has been made simple by the discovery of new affordable means. When your toilet is clogged, you can attend to it without having to visit a convenience store. The fastest way to unclog a toilet is by using vinegar and baking soda or dish soap and hot water to dislodge the blocked drainage. How fast the toilet is unclogged depends on the seriousness of the clog.
The Fastest Way To Unclog A Toilet Using Vinegar And Baking Soda
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet.
- Wait for 15-30 minutes on average for the baking soda to dissolve and spread in the toilet bowl.
- Add a cup of white vinegar to the toilet.
- Wait for 30-45 minutes on average. Vinegar can dissolve tough germs. You should give it time to break down the components blocking your toilet drainage.
- Flush the toilet when the time lapses.
The Fastest Way To Unclog A Toilet Using Hot Water And Dish Soap
- Boil 3-5 liters of water.
- Cut a piece of dish soap and add it to the toilet.
- Wait for 10-20 minutes on average for the soap to be dissolved.
- Add the hot water to the toilet while it is still hot. Do this with utter care to avoid being burnt.
- Flush the toilet.
If you follow the above steps, your toilet will be unclogged in no time. I would appreciate it if you upvote this answer.
Didn't find a solution? we are here to help each other, you can ask here or search below.
Need a professional construction worker?
You are here