To epoxy the garage floor, it will cost you $10-$23 per square foot on average. The final costs vary depending on a couple of factors. Some of these factors are:
- Transportation costs: The cost of transporting epoxy to the site. The further your supplier is located the more it will cost.
- Size: The bigger the size of the room, the more it will cost to epoxy floors.
- Labor costs: The cost of hiring labor for the epoxy floor is $2-$7 on average. The cost will vary depending on the size of the floor. The level of professionalism of your labor will also affect the final costs. Hiring skilled labor will cost relatively higher compared to unskilled labor.
- Epoxy floor: The cost of an epoxy floor is $5-$10 on average. The prices vary depending on the thickness of the epoxy. The thicker the epoxy, the more it will cost. Also, the larger the size of the floor, the more epoxy you will need.
- Other costs: An average of $3-$6 per square foot is used to buy or hire equipment that will be used for epoxy floors. The costs will vary depending on the quality of equipment and the number of equipment needed. High-quality equipment will cost relatively higher.
Didn't find a solution? we are here to help each other, you can ask here or search below.
Need a professional construction worker?
You are here