You can programme a liftmaster garage door opener by erasing all the data from before. This may not be as easy as it sounds. I will, therefore, take you through the steps on how to programme a liftmaster garage door opener so that you can understand better.
How To Program A Liftmaster Garage Door Opener
- The first is to locate the learn button. On the back of a liftmaster garage door opener, there is a white translucent light bulb cover.
- When you take off the light bulb cover, you will see a purple button. That is the learn button.
- The next step is to press the learn button. When you press the learn button, an orange LED light will glow.
- When the orange light glows, the next thing you will do is wait for just 45 seconds.
- After 45 seconds, press any button on the liftmaster garage door remote control.
- When you do this, the orange LED light will go off and the white light bulb will flash once. This is an indication that all the previous codes of the garage door opener have been erased.
- The final step is to press the open button. Your garage door will open. This will mean that your garage door opener has been successfully programmed.
Didn't find a solution? we are here to help each other, you can ask here or search below.
Need a professional construction worker?
You are here