Yes. A phone charger is among the electric appliances that use electricity even when turned off. Other examples are televisions and computers among others. Most will do this every night thinking that the charger being small doesn’t use a lot of electricity. When the bills come, it is high and one fails to understand. Your phone charger is the reason. The following are some of the ways you can make sure electricity is not wasted when charging.
How to conserve electricity when charging the phone.
1. Charge your phone during the day. Monitor your phone as it charges and when it is full, switch off the socket and unplug the charger from the socket
2. Make sure your phone charger is unplugged before you sleep. Confirm before you go to bed that your phone charger is unplugged from the socket.
3. Avoid charging your phone overnight. It will be difficult to wake up overnight to unplug your charger. It will also be difficult to monitor your phone percentage.
4. Charge your phone only when the battery is low. Do not charge your phone every time. When the battery level is not critical, do not charge a phone to preserve electricity.
5. Use the charge on your phone sparingly to avoid the need to recharge every now and then.
Didn't find a solution? we are here to help each other, you can ask here or search below.
Need a professional construction worker?
You are here