When you want to replace your toilet seat, you need to get the measurements so that it fits on the toilet bowl. To measure a toilet seat, you will use a tape measure to get the measurements of the length, width, and height.
How To Measure A Toilet Seat (Step-By-Step)
- How to measure the length of a toilet seat: Place the tape measure in the center of the toilet fittings and stretch it until it reaches the front of the toilet seat. Record the measurements in a notebook.
- How to measure the width of a toilet seat: First divide the height measurements halfway to find the midpoint. Measure this height and use a marker to mark the midpoint. Finally, place the tape measure across from the furthest end of the toilet seat, and let it pass on top of the marking to the other end. Record this measurement as the width of the toilet seat.
- How to measure the height of a toilet seat: Place the tape measure from one toilet seat fitting to the other. The space between the toilet seat fittings is the height of the toilet seat.
To get accurate measurements, ensure that the tape measure is straight.
What Is The Standard Size Of A Toilet Seat
- Width: 14″-15″ on average.
- Length: 18″-20″ on average.
- Height: 10″-15″ on average.
I’m hoping this was helpful. I would request that you upvote my answer, please.
Didn't find a solution? we are here to help each other, you can ask here or search below.
Need a professional construction worker?
You are here