Your bathroom sink can be unclogged by using vinegar and baking soda. These are easy-to-locate home cleaning agents that have been tested and found to be very effective. To use vinegar and baking soda effectively, you need to be well-versed in how these cleaning agents are applied effectively.
How To Unclog A Bathroom Sink
- Add 5 tablespoons of baking soda to the opening of your bathroom sink. Add carefully so that all the baking soda goes into the sink.
- Let the baking soda settle in the sink for 10 minutes on average.
- After 10 minutes you can now add vinegar for the next step. Measure a cup of vinegar and add the vinegar to the sink little by little until it’s over.
- Wait for 30 minutes on average for the vinegar and baking soda to break down the contents clogging the bathroom sink.
- After 30 minutes, the final step is to open the sink tap and let it run for 5 minutes. When the water trickles down the drainage then you have unclogged your bathroom sink successfully.
Didn't find a solution? we are here to help each other, you can ask here or search below.
Need a professional construction worker?
You are here