Your Whirlpool water may stop working when the channel that ferries the water from the source is blocked.
The blockage may be because the water froze inside the passage. This is mostly on refrigerators that have lowered the temperature to a very low level. Another reason may be due to accumulation of dirt. This is when your water filter has dirty water. There are other reasons why your Whirlpool water may not be working.
Why My Whirlpool Water Is Not Working
- Faulty water valve: The water valve is what adds pressure to the water so that it can be able to reach its destination. When the valve is damaged, there is not enough pressure to push the water up the passage.
- Availability of water at the reservoir: The stored water may have been depleted. Confirm just to be sure and if this is the case then the only solution is to refill.
- Faulty wiring on the water valve: The water valve uses electricity to generate pressure. If any wire is compromised, it will stop working. Call an electrician to confirm that your valve is connected properly.
- Obstruction of passage: The passage line may be blocked due to a bend that you know nothing about. Ensure that these lines are straight at all times.
- The water filter is not working. A Whirlpool refrigerator filter should be replaced every once in a while. The longer you use a water filter, the more it wears away.
Didn't find a solution? we are here to help each other, you can ask here or search below.
Need a professional construction worker?
You are here